Three Bow Ties team photo for about page
Three Bow Ties Logo

We are a close group here at THREE BOW TIES, you could even call it a family. Making us a team of creatives you can count on.

Photo of Matt for Three Bow Ties

Our Approach

Hi there!, Im Matt

Getting your photos taken can sometimes be, lets say awkward. Our approach is pretty simple, We want to make you feel as comfortable as possible, so forget about those awkward yoga poses, or those cringey over the top shots, unless that’s your thing. We're all about capturing raw moments that are true to you. We won't just tick off a list of cookie cutter overly done shots. We understand that your story is unique to you, your personality, your quirks, that’s what makes up who you are as a couple. Instead we like to work closely with you to tell your story, so it can be cherished for the rest of your lives together!

Our Vibe

Hello! Im Adrian,

We are all about living in the moment! One word to describe our shooting style - candid. We want to capture the little moments that you, the happy couple, might miss on your special day. We won't give you choreographed poses - we want to capture your authentic selves. But if that is your vibe, we are more than happy to take your lead. At the end of the day, we will do our best to work with you as a couple.

 

Photo of Adrian for Three Bow Ties
 

Frequently asked questions

How long till we receive our edited wedding video?


Look to receive your wedding video 6 - 8 Weeks after your big day. If your desperately wanting to see your dream wedding video earlier, let us know, we might be able to get this to you early.




What happens after we book?


You will be sent a questionnaire to complete, 8 - 10 weeks before your wedding day. This provides us with all the info we need to capture those special moments, as well as little fun facts about the both of you. We will use all of this info to create your dream wedding video.




Can we customise our package?


You certainly can! Our packages are a general guide, however if you need to add anything extra, we can certainly help you with that.




Am I able to select my own music for our wedding video?


Yes of course. However we do require the songs to be licensed. We license all our songs from artlist.io. If your chosen song is listed there, we can license it. They have a huge selection of amazing songs to choose from.




How much is the deposit?


A 30% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the booking date. The remaining 70% is due 14 days before the wedding date.




What is the booking process?


Simply contact us via phone, email or by completing our contact form. We will either set up a Zoom call or book in a Meet & Greet over coffee to discuss your big day. Once we have locked in the booking date, we will be in touch with you regularly to help you prepare for the day.




What is a Signature Cinematic Trailer?


A captivating and moving edit which encapsulates the honesty of the day. Edited to timeless music or snippets of audio throughout the day gives it that real personal touch.




What is a Documentary Feature?


Edited videos showcasing all the memorable moments of your wedding in detail. It will contain videos of the live footage, the original audio & snippets of behind-the-scenes footage. The ceremony, reception, introductions, speeches, first dance and family dances will all be captured in full.




How will we receive our videos?


Your videos will be delivered in full High Definition via a USB storage stick, and also via our signature digital platform. This allows you to access your videos anywhere there is internet - making it accessible on any platform - mobile, tablet or computer, anywhere in the world. As we know it is important to be able to share your day with your friends and family anywhere, anytime.